CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Baby Vincent 11 weeks

Hello, here is the latest update... I am now 11 weeks and starting to feel a lot less tired! Thank goodness no more afternoons at work trying to stay awake.





I am pretty hungry and trying to stick to the healthy choices, but there are slips! I am very into oatmeal and peanut butter right now. Also, I am putting banana on everything!






I think I am at a weird angle in this photo, but either way I think I look bigger than the 4 pounds I have gained. but thanks to my wonderful husband who took me shopping on his day off I have some great new maxi skirts that are super comfy and stretch!

Next week look for two updates. I will do 12 weeks and our next doctor visit, which is the 21st.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment