CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I am so happy the week is half over! Let's link up with Jamie and see what everyone is loving today



I'm loving... These adorable maxi skirts. I am planning a shopping trip this weekend to get a couple for work wear to accommodate my not quite maternity clothes but to big for regular clothes belly.











Ok this one is not really for work, but I love the polka dots!


I'm loving... The weather we have been having. It is so beautiful outside and has been all week. We are getting some much needed rain tomorrow and Friday but the weekend and early part of next week look gorgeous again!

I'm loving... Several tv shows right now, but my favorite is probably Once Upon a Time on ABC. Bond and I watch it together so that makes it even better!







I'm loving... As always my wonderful husband! And in honor ofnthe upcoming baseball season here is a pic of us at a cubs v giants game in Chicago.




What are you loving this Wednesday?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Victoria

great list! i love those skirts!

for a second i thought you were a cubs fan,too bad you are not :) lol i love baseball season!!

Heather

I love those skirts. You and your husband are so cute!

Holly

I love the spotted skirt too - very cute! :)

Post a Comment