CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, March 2, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday! I am so happy Friday is finally here, this week has felt so long. Let's fill in some blanks and get to know each other better with The little things we do


1. The highlight of my week was Tuesday night when Bond got home from a work trip and we got to hangout all evening!

2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be anything comfortable and homey. I don't really know design terms, I just know I like things to be comfortable and welcoming.

3. My first vehicle was a Nissan Maxima that had been my Dad's car. I promptly wrecked it.

4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is my iPhone. It would have been coffee until 2 or 3 weeks ago when the baby decided coffee did not sound so good and orange juice has taken over.

5. My favorite way to waste time is sleeping. But if that is not an option Pinterest is a great way to kill some time.

6. Right now I could really go for a nap! I can pretty much go for a nap anytime these days.

7. This weekend I will be relaxing, maybe getting some laundry done and catching up on some reading. Looking forward to hanging out with Bond too!

Fill in your own blanks and link up!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Alyssa

I love my iPhone! I don't know what I would do without it!

Heather

My iPhone is permanently attached to me. How did we live without these things? And a nap! Ahhhhh!!!!

Post a Comment