CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monday's Must Have

Happy Monday!  Here is what is on my must have list this week...


I must have some new flat for spring and these bold stripes are great!

I must have these flats by Toms too!  I think I could even wear them to work with khakis...thoughts?


I also must have these adorable Tiny Toms for Baby Vincent...


Eventually I must have a diaper bag for Baby Vincent.  Here is one I must have... today anyways...


Its has a long shoulder strap and back pack straps, and it's OU colors!!

What are your Must Haves this Week?  Link up and share!

1 comments:

Heather

This makes me want to shop! Love all the flats and Petunia Picklebottom bags are so adorable!

Post a Comment