CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

What I'm loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! Here are the things I am loving this beautiful Wednesday...




I'm loving... Baby Vincent's strong heart beat! We had our 12 week appointment this morning and got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!! It was strong, although a bit hard to find at first.

I'm loving... My new spruce rack. It is the one "as seen on" tv, and so far it's great! I get some before and after pics up soon!



I'm loving my Pinterest finds this week



More kitchen organization ideas!





Some great quotes...









And I love this style... Especially pregnant!



I'm loving.... As always my amazing husband!




What are you loving this Wednesday?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 comments:

Post a Comment