CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Eye Primer

This is only my second post about make-up and beauty.  In my first post, Dark Circles No More, I made it pretty clear that I am a make-up novice.  I didn't even know you were supposed to use an eye primer until I was well into my 20's.  Then I had a hard time finding one that did not irritate my skin and still worked to keep my eye make-up fresh and crease free.  I have really dry sensitive skin with the occasional exzema rash outbreak.   So it is easily irritated and I have had lots and lots of trial and error with lotions, face wash, soap, and the list goes on....

So when I started using Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion I was pretty impressed with the results.
I can actually wear this primer from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. without irritation, plus my make-up still looks good!  I had a long day last week when I went from work to an evening event, but look how great my eye make-up held up....




Do you use and eye primer?  Which one??

0 comments:

Post a Comment