CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Monday, June 27, 2011

Post Work Out Smoothie

My new favorite post work out snack has become a homemade smoothie.  It is especially great to beat the summer heat.  I usually mix two cups of frozen fruit, or one cup of frozen fruit and a whole fresh banana, with two cups of yogurt.  This makes enough for two smoothies.  Which is great because I have one for me and one for Bond when he gets home.  You can also freeze the extra for the next day, or a morning snack!


For this smoothie I used one cup of the vanilla light and fit yogurt and one cup of the plain yogurt.  I really like the vanilla flavor yogurt because it makes for a sweeter smoothie.  This smoothie comes out to about 180 calories per smoothie.


Sometimes I add a dash of clove and a scoop of protein powder too.


These ingredients come to approximately 250 calories per smoothie.

What is your favorite summertime post workout snack?

0 comments:

Post a Comment