CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I love this blog and the idea of her Wednesday posts. So here is what I am Loving this week...

I am loving Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition. This show is so amazing and inspiring. If you haven't seen an episode yet you should definitely catch the next one.



I am loving the Bachelorette. I know reality television can be really horrible and Bond really hates this one, but I am so addicted to this season of the show.


I am loving a fun new color of Essie nail polish called Plumberry.

And of course I am loving Bond, my wonderful husband of just over a year!!

1 comments:

Joeylee

I love the bachorlette and my hubby hates it! LOL

Post a Comment