CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, June 17, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Weekend!  I hope everyone had a wonderful week.  I am trying out this link up on a blog I have been reading, The Little Things We Do.  If you like it link up too!

 1. The last movie I saw was: Water for Elephants - I went with my book club ladies... after we read the    
     book of course.

2.  I want to: Relax with my great hubby!

3.  Surprises are: Fun!  Fun to get and even more fun to plan for other people.

4.  The best accessory is: I am a shoes girl.  I think they can add so much to an outfit, really bring it
     together, or completely destroy it.

5.  My favorite warm drink is: I enjoy a good chai tea latte with skim milk.  Starbucks makes a great one.

6.  My favorite cold drink is: I am a water drinker.  I drink a lot of it.  But when appropriate I enjoy a
     crisp glass of chardonnay.

7.  Currently loving: So You Think You Can Dance.  I am watching the show on my DVR from
     Wednesday right now.  These people are crazy talented.  And of course my cute husband!!

Have a happy weekend  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment