CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's finally Wednesday, the half way mark to the weekend!  And on that note...


I'm Loving... The new ABC Family show Switched at Birth.  It's about two teenage girls that discover they were switched at birth and how the families cope with getting to know each other.  It is my new favorite show to watch during my workouts.


I'm Loving... The Kennedy's, an eight part miniseries.  I had read about this miniseries and some of the controversy in airing it.  I don't think I even have the ReelzChannel, that it aired on earlier this year.  But it is now on Netflix instant play and Bond and I are half way through it.  It is well written, cast, and filmed.


I'm Loving... This fabulous dress I bought at The Limited.  I think it is really versatile.  By pairing it with heals or flats, a blazer or sweater, I have been able to wear it to an afternoon graduation party, the symphony, and work.  I am thinking that in the fall I will try it with tights too!


And as always I'm Loving... My wonderful husband!


What are you loving this Wednesday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment