CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Baby Vincent Size Tracker

 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Its time for another installment from of What I'm Loving Wednesday courtesy of LittleDaisyMay.BlogSpot.com.




I'm Loving... So You Think You Can Dance!
This is by far the best dance show. Trained, amazing dancers, try out all over the country. Then during the competition there are these elaborately choreographed routines that give me chills!



I'm Loving.... OPI nail color You Don't Know Jacques.
When it comes to my hands I am usually a strict french manicure girl, but due to some nail breakage I have been doing colors lately. My most recent discovery is You Don't Know Jacques by OPI. It is this wonderful neutral color, but way more fun than a light, pink, cream color.


I'm Loving... My new lunch bag.
My Dad and Stepmom have recently moved to Florida and there is a Vera Bradley outlet store near by. This is great for me because I got this great new lunch box!


It holds so much stuff!

And as always, I'm Loving... The best husband in the world...Mine! (aka Bond)


What are you loving this week?

5 comments:

Anonymous

I love my VB lunchbag!! So cute!

Jodie

I love love You Don't Know Jacques! One of my favorites!! I am following you now!! Have a great day!

http://jodie-rae.blogspot.com/

Emily

I am really digging that OPI Colour - I think I might have to try it out.

Brittany

I love OPI anything. It goes on so smooth!

jessica

i use the same vera bradley print. it is so much fun!

Post a Comment